Purchased products can be returned within a maximum of 14 days from the date of receipt of the order.
1. The products will be returned in the original packaging with all the accessories, with the labels intact, a copy of the Purchase Invoice and the Return Form. Returning a product without its packaging or accessories will reduce the value of the products, as stated below.
2. Clothing items/products made to order at the customer's request do NOT benefit from the right to return the product, according to art. 16 of GEO 34. The same situation also applies in the case of products in stock, on which the customer requested changes before sending them to him (eg: made on preferential measures, shortened, tightened, customized by embroidery or stamping, etc.).
Products customized according to customer specifications fall within the exceptions regarding the right of withdrawal provided by article 16 of the GEO. 34/2014 regarding distance contracts and contracts outside commercial premises. According to art. 16 lit. c of OG 34/2014, if the consumer (Buyer) opts for the purchase of clearly personalized products, made according to the specifications indicated by the consumer (Buyer), the products thus undergoing changes at the request of the Buyer, he accepts the fact that such products cannot be returned and cannot be replaced, being exempt from the right of return. Personalized products fall under this exception, being clearly personalized, according to the specifications presented by the consumer (Buyer). OG 34/2014.
3. The return is accepted if, following the investigation of the product returned to the headquarters, no signs of wear, wear, or other changes are found. Otherwise, these actions will lead to a decrease in the value of the goods.
Since, in the case of distance sales, the consumer does not have the opportunity to see the goods before the conclusion of the contract, he has the right to withdraw. For the same reason, the consumer is allowed to test and verify the goods he has purchased to the extent necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
In order to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, the consumer must handle and inspect them in the same way as he would be allowed to do in an actual physical store. For example: the consumer only needs to try on an article of clothing, not wear it on various occasions. Therefore, during the withdrawal period, the consumer must handle and inspect the goods with due care.
Unaccepted actions that lead to a decrease in the value of the returned product or the loss of the right of withdrawal:
- breaking seals and labels;
- breaking additional accessories;
- soiling, staining, impregnation of products with external substances;
4. The return shipping cost will be borne by the customer. From the amount allocated to the return to the customer, the money that was redirected to the courier for transporting the package to the customer (when ordering the package) will be deducted. Free shipping is a guaranteed benefit for customers who keep the ordered products.
5. Delivery via "Romanian Post" is not accepted as a return method because the final destination is not the one specified in the distance contract.
6. The value of used products with signs of wear (stains, scratches, bends, cracks, bumps, etc.) is accepted for return only after bringing them into compliance, involving the costs of sanitizing, beautifying, repairing and bringing them to a commercial form in order to sell them as Refurbished / Refurbished products. The final value is determined by the value of the materials to be replaced and the reconditioning labor or as the difference between the initial value of the new product and the resale value of the used product.
7. The return can be made directly at our headquarters:
Address: Str. Blackberries, no. 5C, Ploiesti, Prahova
Phone: +40 (747) 846 024
Work program: Monday - Friday 10:00 - 18:00
8. The sender is responsible for the correctness of the data entered on the transport document (AWB), as well as for the correct packaging and labeling of the parcels.
The parcels sent by the sender must be packed in a way that protects the product from the factors that can lead to its damage during the entire transport (it is recommended to use safety elements, e.g.: courier plastic film, cardboard, bubble film, etc.)
1. Prepare and properly secure the product you wish to return by placing it in a cardboard box together with the completed Return Form .
2. Send your return request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Choose the return method: Urgent Cargus/ Fan Courier/TNT or Other courier company (the shipping cost will be borne by the customer) and register the return.
4. After the package reaches the return department and the return is accepted, within 5 working days the money is returned. The entire product/money return procedure takes approximately 14 calendar days after the return is picked up by the courier.
5. The refund will be made by bank transfer to an account communicated by the customer.