1. Cookies policy
This policy refers to cookies and similar technologies used, as the case may be, in the websites and applications operated by ELITE GLOBAL EVENTS, with headquarters in Ploiesti, Str. Blackberries, no. 5C under the Georgiana Iordache brand, hereinafter referred to as Georgiana Iordache.
This policy is completed with the policy of the georgianaiordache.com site and with the Terms and Conditions of the site that you can find here , which we encourage you to read, including additional useful information, including regarding the person responsible for the protection of personal data, all the purposes of data processing, your rights, as well as their exceptions and limits, etc.
Proper protection of personal data is an important goal for us. Our wish is to be as clear and transparent as possible regarding our approach in the matter. For any question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What are Cookies?
The cookie is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, which will be stored on the computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user from which the Internet is accessed. The cookie is installed by the request issued by the user's terminal to a Georgiana Iordache server or to a third party server.
3. What are Cookies used for?
These files mainly make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user's preferences. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support our efforts to offer services adapted to users, eg online privacy preferences, the shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of aggregate anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our internet pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, without allowing the personal identification of the user.
4. What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. Session cookies are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the end of the session or the closing of the application. Fixed cookies remain on the user's terminal for a period determined by the cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
5. How are cookies used by this site?
A visit to this website can place the following types of cookies:
- cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the website
- analysis cookies
- cookies for advertising
Strictly necessary cookies and/or similar technologies are essential for the proper functioning of the site, being set on your device when accessing the site or following the actions performed on the site, as the case may be. You can set your browser to block cookies, but in this case certain sections of the website will not work properly.
The other categories of cookies have the role indicated in section 12.
6. Do cookies contain personal data?
7. Blocking Cookies
Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies, but you can change the settings to block some or all cookies.
If you want to block cookies, some functionalities of the site will be stopped, and this may generate certain malfunctions or errors in the use of our site. For example, blocking cookies may prevent you from:
- log in to your account;
- buy online;
If you agree with these limitations and want to block cookies, follow the instructions below.
Choose your browser from the list below to display the instructions you must follow after opening the browser.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (Windows 7 operating system)
- click on the Settings icon (top right)
- click on Internet Options
- click on Privacy and then choose the options
- click Apply and then OK to save your preferences
- click on the key icon and select Options from the list
- click on the "Advanced settings" tab
- click on Content settings in the Privacy section.
- choose the settings you want
- click on X to close
- choose Preferences
- click on the privacy panel
- choose the settings you want
- click on X to close
- select Tools from the main bar, then Options
- click on the Privacy tab
- choose the settings you want
- click OK to close
The above settings are specific to each browser and our company is not responsible for their operation.
8. Administration of preferences regarding the placement of cookies
9. Why are cookies important to the Internet?
Cookies and/or similar technologies represent a central point of the efficient functioning of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience adapted to the preferences and interests of each user. Rejecting or disabling cookies may make some sites or parts of sites impossible to use.
Deactivating cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive, in compliance with the law, online advertising - but only that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests, highlighted by your browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require the authentication of a user through an account):
- Content and services adapted to user preferences - categories of products and services.
- Offers tailored to users' interests
- Retention of passwords
- Retention of child protection filters regarding Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions).
- Limiting the frequency of broadcasting of advertisements – limiting the number of displays of an advertisement for a certain user on a site.
- Provision of relevant advertising for the user.
- Measuring, optimizing and adapting analysis features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user arrives at a website (eg: through search engines, directly, from other websites, etc.). Websites carry out these analyzes regarding their use in order to improve their services for the benefit of users.
10. Security and privacy issues
In general, browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of cookie acceptance, validity period and automatic deletion after the user has visited a certain site.
Other security aspects related to cookies:
- If you are the only person using the computer, you can set, if you wish, long expiration periods for storing browsing history and personal access data.
- If you share access to the computer, you can consider setting the browser to delete individual browsing data every time you close the browser. This is an option to access the sites that place cookies and to delete any visit information when closing the browsing session.
|secure_customer_sig||georgianaiordache.com||These cookies are set by websites built on the Shopify platform and are used in connection with customer login.||11 months 29 days 23 hours 59 minutes||Necessary|
|_orig_referrer||.georgianaiordache.com||This cookie is set by the website built on the Shopify platform and is used in association with the shopping cart.||13 days 23 hours 59 minutes||Necessary|
|_landing_page||.georgianaiordache.com||This cookie is set by the website built on the Shopify platform and is used to track landing pages.||13 days 23 hours 59 minutes||Analytics|
|_y||.georgianaiordache.com||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||11 months 29 days 23 hours 59 minutes||Analytics|
|-S||.georgianaiordache.com||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||29 minutes||Analytics|
|_shopify_y||.georgianaiordache.com||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||11 months 29 days 23 hours 59 minutes||Analytics|
|_shopify_s||.georgianaiordache.com||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||29 minutes||Analytics|
|_shopify_fs||.georgianaiordache.com||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||11 months 29 days 23 hours 59 minutes||Analytics|
|_shopify_sa_t||.georgianaiordache.com||This cookie is set by Shopify and is used for analytics relating to marketing and referrals.||29 minutes||Analytics|
|_shopify_sa_p||.georgianaiordache.com||This cookie is set by Shopify and is used for analytics relating to marketing and referrals.||29 minutes||Analytics|
|_ga||.georgianaiordache.com||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||1 year 11 months 28 days 23 hours 59 minutes||Analytics|
|_guid||.georgianaiordache.com||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number of visitors, the source where they came from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.||23 hours 59 minutes||Analytics|
|_neck||.georgianaiordache.com||These cookies are installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.||performances|
|_fbp||.georgianaiordache.com||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisements when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.||2 months 28 days 23 hours 59 minutes||Advertising|
|brother||.facebook.com||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisements to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.||2 months 28 days 23 hours 59 minutes||Advertising|